Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sawyer Products SP129 Squeeze Water Filtration System w/ Two 32-Oz Squeeze Pouches, Straw, and Hydration Pack Adapter
Ideal for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, emergency prep, or traveling abroad, Sawyer’s Squeeze Water Filter ensures access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, the Squeeze Filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and e. Coli, and removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium (independent testing laboratory Hydration, LLC.; microbiological report S05-03). The Squeeze Filter also filters out 100% of microplastics. To use, simply fill up the reusable pouch (included on most models) at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle. The Squeeze Filter is backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Sawyer individually tests each and every Squeeze Filter three times to performance standards before packaging. The Squeeze Filter comes in a range of models to fit your needs. The SP129 Personal System comes with two 32-ounce, BPA-free water pouches, while the SP131 Personal comes with three BPA-free water pouches (two 32-ounce, one 16-ounce) for more versatile water storage. The SP137 Hydration Kit includes inline adapters for hydration pack bladders (sold separately), plus one 16-ounce pouch and a straw for drinking directly from the source. Great for emergencies, backcountry treks with a large group, or overseas mission trips, the All-in-One System is fully loaded with a 32-ounce pouch, faucet adapter, and adapters for attaching the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately). The SP181 can create clean, filtered water for a group that can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any freshwater source. Ideal for boil alerts and emergency preparedness kits, the SP182 Faucet Adapter Kit is paired with a faucet adapter that easily connects to almost any household or outdoor faucet worldwide (pouch not included). Since 1984, Sawyer has used technological advancements to create products that keep you outdoors — from the backcountry to the backyard — including insect repellents for both skin and clothing, water filters for camping and emergencies, and sun protection.
- Lightweight, easy to use portable water filter removes harmful bacteria, protozoa, cysts, sediment, and 100% of microplastics; Perfect for outdoor adventures, travel, or emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of Micro Squeeze units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Built-in and removable flip top sports cap; spray water straight into mouth or bottle from included pouch; also fits standard water bottles with 28 mm threads
- Includes two reusable 32-oz, BPA-free collapsible pouches that roll up tightly for easy packing, drinking straw, one set of Sawyer Inline Hydration Pack Adapters for filter, and mesh storage bag
- Backed by manufacturer’s lifetime limited (independent testing laboratory Hydration, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03)
Lightweight, Removable, Storage
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
2.00 x 6.00 x 16.00 Inches
- No ratings found yet!