Ozark Trail 4-Person Dome Tent, with Vestibule and Full Coverage Fly
Stay protected on your next camping adventure with this Ozark Trail 4-Person Dome Tent with Vestibule and Full Coverage Rain Fly. This tent features a unique crisscross design for improved structural strength. This dome camping tent has an extra-large vestibule area for storing gear, shoes and other supplies. It also features a separate sleeping quarter that can accommodate a queen-size airbed or four sleeping bags. Additionally, it includes two doors, one in the front and one in the rear, with zipper closures and two windows that let air circulate through it. This tent also includes an E-port to conveniently run an electrical cord to keep gadgets charged. There are a gear loft and storage pocket to keep small objects handy and your tent nice and tidy. The Ozark Trail Four-Person Dome Tent with Vestibule and Full Coverage Fly comes with a carry bag for convenient transport and storage.
Ozark Trail 4-Person Dome Tent with Vestibule and Full Coverage Fly:
- Fits 1 queen air mattresses or 4 people in sleeping bags
- A second door located at the rear of the tent provides convenient entry and exit options
- Covered entryway provides a protected entrance into tent
- 1 Easy access D-style door has a window that zips for privacy or rolls down for increased ventilation
- 1 E-port for convenient electrical cord access
- 1 vestibule for added storage, 37 sq. ft.
- 1 movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- Roll-back fly conveniently provides extra ventilation
- 2 windows and a mesh ceiling provide cross-ventilation while keeping the bugs out
- A mesh roof provides excellent star-gazing opportunities and extra ventilation
- The windows of the tent zips up to provide extra privacy and protection from rain
- X-frame enhances wind stability
- Contains organizer pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- 1 clip-in gear loft keeps keys and other small items close at hand
- Removable fly with taped seams for weather protection
- 4 guy ropes provide stability
- Packed inside a convenient-to-carry duffle
- An attached mud mat helps to keep the inside of your tent clean and dry
- This tent is easy to assemble with a pin & ring frame attachment system
- Floor Dimensions: 8 ft. x 8 ft.
- Center Height: 52 in.
- Floor Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Duffle measures 24 in. x 7.75 in. x 7.75 in.
- Carry Weight: 11.9 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Tent Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Rainfly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Mesh Fabric: Poly Mesh 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 210D
- Frame Material: Fiberglass Poles
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Number of Doors: 2 on tent; 3 on fly
- Number of Windows: 2
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Number of Gear Lofts: 1
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Guy Ropes: 4
- Number of Steel Stakes: 17
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 people: 15 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below.
- For product questions or replacement parts, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W533
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Lightweight, Removable, Storage
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
8.00 x 8.00 x 4.30 Feet
- No ratings found yet!