Ozark Trail 10-Person Family Camping Tent with 3 Rooms and Screen Porch
The Ozark Trail 10 Person Modified Dome Tent with Screen Porch is the ideal tent for your next family camping trip. This tent features 137 square feet of living space that can be split into 3 separate rooms for privacy or used as one large community living area. The tent comfortably sleeps 10 people in sleeping bags or fits 3 queen size air beds. The roof is fully mesh and the removable rainfly can be rolled back on the sides for added ventilation or to enjoy star-gazing. This tent comes with an E-Port and media pocket to enjoy all the comforts of home. Storage pockets keep small items off the floor and close at hand. The 30 square foot screen porch lets you enjoy nature while being protected from pesky mosquitos. The screen porch also ensures your entrance to the tent is protected from the weather while an attached mud mat keeps the inside of the tent clean. The Ozark Trail 10 Person Modified Dome Tent with Screen Porch is the ideal home away from home for your next camping trip.
Ozark Trail 10 Person Modified Dome Tent with Screen Porch
- Sleeps up to 10 people
- Spacious interior fits 3 queen size air beds
- 80 in. center height provides headroom and walk around space
- Front screen porch area for bug-free outdoor enjoyment
- Two removable room dividers allow you to choose whether you want one big room or up to 3 separate rooms.
- Three windows, a mesh roof and walls provide cross-ventilation
- Roll-back fly on each side of the roof conveniently provides extra ventilation
- A mesh roof provides excellent star-gazing opportunities
- Removable fly with taped seams for weather protection
- Covered entryway provides a protected entrance into tent
- E-Port for convenient electrical cord access
- Movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- Interior loop for conveniently hanging your lantern
- Contains hanging organizers and pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- A clip-in gear loft keeps keys and other small items close at hand and has a loop at the bottom where you can hang your lantern
- An attached mud mat helps to keep the inside of your tent clean and dry
- Color-coded poles and pole sleeves make set-up easy
- X-frame and eight guy ropes provide wind stability
- Easy to assemble with a pin & ring frame attachment system
- Carry duffle expands to make repacking and storage easy
- Floor: 17 ft. x 8.5 ft.
- Center Height: 80 in.
- Floor Area: 137 sq. ft.
- Screen Porch Area: 30 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 25.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Carry Weight: 25.6 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 10
- Tent Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Rainfly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Mesh Fabric: Polyester 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 210D
- Frame Material: Fiberglass
- Seam Tape Location: Lower wall, 4 corner vertical seams and fly
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Number of Doors: 1 (tent) + 1 (screen porch)
- Number of Windows: 3
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Media Pockets: 1
- Number of 6-Section Pockets: 2
- Number of Gear Lofts with Lantern Loops: 1
- Number of Lantern Loops: 1
- Number of Mud Mats: 1
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Guy Ropes: 8
- Number of Steel Stakes: 23
- Tent Set-Up System: Pin & Ring System
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 people: 20 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are conveniently sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below
- For product questions, replacement parts, or an extra copy of the set-up instructions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W843.2
Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Roll-back fly for extra ventilation
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
- No ratings found yet!