NEW E-Z UP® Envoy™ Instant Shelter Canopy, 10 by 10′, Royal Blue
- NEW MODEL – IMPROVED FRAME DESIGN. With a modern and durable design, the new lightweight Envoy™ shelter provides an instant escape from the sun, making it an ideal choice for the beach, sporting events, festivals, and anywhere else you need protection from the sun!
- NEW – TOGGLE LEG ADJUSTMENT WITH 2 HEIGHT SETTINGS – The improved toggle leg adjustment will keep your fingers pinch-free and are easier to unlatch. Two different height settings allow you to pick the height that best suits your needs. Peak height options: High 9’7”, Low 9’3″. Valance clearance heights: High 6’6”, Low 6’2″.
- NEW – ROLLER BAG INCLUDED – This heavy-duty roller bag has built in E-Z glide wheels and a heavy-duty zipper. There is one handle on top for convenient rolling. There are two side handles for easy lifting.
- Toggle leg adjustment with 2 Height Settings – The improved toggle leg adjustment will keep your fingers pinch-free and are easier to unlatch. Two different height settings allow you to pick the height that best suits your needs. Peak Height Options: High 8’6”, Low 8’4″. Valance clearance heights: High 6’6”, Low 6’2″.
- NEW – CLEAR SPAN CENTER = MAXIMUM HEADROOM – The clear-span ceiling provides increased headroom of up to 9′ 6″ inside. The unique interior frame does not have cross bars running through the interior of the canopy. The Envoy has a valance clearance of 6′ 6″. Max exterior peak height of 9″ 6″. Collapses down to 4′ 3” high.
- NEW LARGE PULL PIN RING – ONE MINUTE SET UP – The large pull pin ring on the auto slider is E-Z to grab when it is time to break down the canopy. Takes only a minute to set up. Folding steel frame with no loose parts. No tools required. Setup and breakdown is quick and E-Z with the snap button leg adjustments and the E-Z grab pull pins at the top corners.
- NEW FABRIC – The improved fabric is UV coated to block 99% of sun’s harmful rays, water and mildew resistant. Not waterproof. E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® tops are fire resistant treated to meet fire code CPAI-84.
Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP)
Fabric Care Instructions: Use a mild soap (not detergent) and plenty of water to clean your E-Z UP® top.
Meets CPAI-84 Fire Resistant Requirements
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
International EZ UP Inc
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
51.00 x 8.25 x 7.50 Inches
- No ratings found yet!