LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Outdoor, Survival and Everyday – Blue
LifeStraw, the original ultralight backpacking and travel-friendly straw water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink and helps to prevent most waterborne diseases by removing bacteria (like E.coli), parasites (like Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and microplastics. Drink directly from lakes, rivers and streams or fill a container to use your LifeStraw on the go. The LifeStraw can provide up to 5 years (1000 gallons) of safe drinking water, with proper use and maintenance, and is rigorously tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter For Outdoor, Survival And Everyday – Blue:
How it Works – The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly straw filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your Lifestraw to drink on the go.
- The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes: (99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)) (99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)) (99.999% of microplastics) (Removes turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and protozoa reduction
- Filters 1000 gallons, end of life is reached with pores are clogged and water will not pass through
- Flow rate is 3 liters per minute by suction
- BPA free recyclable materials
- 1.62 ounces, 9″ long, 1.2″ diameter
- We believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for our product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US EPA and NSF. We also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam for quality validation and testing.
- This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water, see package for details
Supplier Stock Number LSPHF010
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
12.00 x 3.00 x 2.00 Inches
- No ratings found yet!