Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Forclaz by DECATHLON – Trek 500 Convertible Hiking Pants – 40 (L33) – Beige – Men size Medium
2-in-1 pants convert easily and quickly into shorts
- Durability: Resistant fabric panels on the areas most exposed to friction
- Freedom of movement: Stretch fabric in areas used during movement
- Quick dry: Use of breathable synthetic materials that dry quickly
- Versatility: Turns into shorts without having to remove your shoes using the side zippers
- Water repellent: The front and rear reinforcement zones are water-repellent
- Pants designed with 2 different components: – a durable fabric (7.3 oz/m?) with stretch in areas that need protection from rubbing (seat, front of the ankle) and during movement – lightweight and breathable fabric (4.4 oz/m?) on the rest of the pants
- 2 zipped hand pockets 2 zipped thigh pockets (and 1 mesh pocket on the inside of the right pocket) Elastic tightening system at the ankle for a perfect fit over the shoe. Pants sold with a belt
- These pants have water-repellent inserts (front of the ankle, seat) that let the water slide off the fabric’s surface. Please note that this does not mean WATERPROOF. The water-repellent property prevents the pants from getting wet too fast but will not keep you dry under steady rain. For this, we recommend that you wear over-pants such as the Trek 500 (ref. 8493660). Water-repellent properties can be reactivated by tumble drying the pants for 10 minutes on low temperature.
- Straight cut and use of stretch fabric in the right areas guarantees high comfort levels when moving around. Choose your usual size. Inside leg of the pants: 32.8″ in size 44 (L) Inside leg of shorts: 10.8″ in size 44 (L) Width of pant hem: 8.4″ in size 44 (L) Width of shorts hem: 10.4″ in size 44 (L)
- We recommend that you always wash the pants with the bottom of the legs zipped up to make sure that the color washes out evenly!
Explore this item
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
- No ratings found yet!