Duraton Mummy Sleeping Bag 20 Degree with Compression Sack for Adults or Kids (Orange)
The rating technically shows consumers the minimum temperature for survival if they are in full thermals AND on a sleeping pad. Obviously, that doesn’t sound very comfortable so as a rule of thumb you should add 10-15 degrees to the rating for a minimum “Comfort Rating” temperature. Keep in mind that “comfort” is relative from one person to another and you still need to wear full thermals (and maybe even a sleeping pad) at those temperatures.
Example: A 20F sleeping bag is likely good for camping in areas with higher than freezing temperatures
WHY IS DURATON BETTER?
- Durable Materials:
- 210T RipStop Nylon shell means your sleeping bag is strong. It is very hard to puncture, but if it does, the hole will not run or expand.
- 300 GSM Hollow Fiber Insulation means your sleeping bag has dense fill (some bags are only 200 GSM) that will keep you warm even if it gets wet.
- Taped SBS Main Zipper means you can trust that your zipper will not fail or snag.
- Comfortable Design:
- Brushed Flannel lining makes you feel like you are at home in your own bed. The soft, comfortable flannel lining adds yet another layer to keep the warmth inside the bag.
- Multiple Draft tubes traps warm air inside the bag instead of escaping from areas near the main zipper or the face opening.
- Your Purchase Helps Veterans:
- 10% of Duraton’s net proceeds are donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- This charity helps disabled veterans receive the healthcare service they need.
- 2 x STORAGE BAGS INCLUDED. When backpacking, small size is essential. Because of this, we have included a small 10L compression bag. This stuff sack will compact and fit comfortably into most hiking packs. We have also included a large 35L Mesh Storage bag for home storage between trips.
- COMFORT. Sleeping bag lining is made with comfortable brushed micro polyester flannel, unlike other bags that have cold and slippery liner. This light weight sleeping bag weighs only about 3.9 lbs which makes it great for backpacking. Includes safety velcro that keeps scratchy velcro away from your face.
- SEALS IN WARMTH. Mummy sleeping bags are designed to fit your body closely and hold warm air close to you. We have added a full-length padded draft tube along the zipper and a draft collar to help seal in that warm air and keep it from escaping during cold weather nights. While this bag is designed for men and women, children will also stay toasty and warm overnight.
- QUALITY MATERIALS. Sleeping bag shell is made with durable, 210T RipStop, water resistant nylon and upgraded, snag-free SBS taped zippers. Insulation is made with dense 300 GSM Hollow Fiber Polyester that keeps you warmer in freezing winter temperatures and keeps its insulation ability even when exposed to wet weather.
- COLD WEATHER RATED. This bag is rated for 20 F degrees and above. Now, that doesn’t mean you will be comfortable at 20F. See product description on all the details about this rating and what is means for you.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISE. Every customer will receive best in class support. If you have any issues or questions, CONTACT US and put us to the test. We won’t let you down.
- TRUSTED USA BASED BRAND. Based near Seattle, Duraton understands the outdoors. We design our gear stand up to the elements and welcome ANY FEEDBACK.
Storage bag, Anti-Snag YKK Zippers, Compression Bag, Water-Resistant, Utility Pocket
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
86.00 x 32.00 x 4.00 Inches
- No ratings found yet!