Coleman 8-Person Dome Tents
With enough room for three queen size air beds, the Coleman Montana 8-Person Dome Tent lets your whole family enjoy camping trips with extra sleeping space. This camping tent is guaranteed to keep you dry thanks to the Weather Tec system that features patented welded floors with inverted seams. The backpacking tent comes with a rainfly and a covered zipper that help keep water out. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent, while the hinged door makes it easy to come and go. The angled windows can be kept open in the rain and help improve air circulation. This 8-person tent is designed with a strong frame tested to withstand 35+ mph winds and durable Bodyguard fabric that will last season after season. It sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And once your trip is finished, you can pack up the tent in the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- Spacious 8-person dome tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams helps keep water out
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry; hinged door offers easy access
- Measures 16 x 7 feet with 6-foot 2-inch center height
- Quick setup in 15 minutes with carry bag included for easy transportation
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
- No ratings found yet!