Adams Plus Flea and Tick Collar for Cats, 2 White Collars, One Size
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and all 3 stages of the tick life cycle: adult ticks, tick larvae, and tick nymphs
- Each collar provides continuous flea and tick protection for up to 7 months; 2 collars in a tin provide 14 months of protection
- One step to treat existing problems and prevent future reinfestations
- For cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older
- Odorless, non-greasy, and easy-to-use prevention
- Break-away collar feature for easy release
- 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
- Multiple steps or products can be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet – check out our website for more helpful tips and tricks!
Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, OTHER INGREDIENTS: 84.43%
Instructions: Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks old and less than 5lbs. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. REMOVE THE COLLAR FROM PACKAGE, UNROLL AND STRETCH TO ACTIVATE THE INSECTICIDE. Place the collar around the cat or kitten’s neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and to permit the collar to move around the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. The collar will begin to kill fleas, ticks and flea eggs and larvae immediately. Its full protection against harder to kill ticks will be built up within a few days after being placed on the pet. For continuous flea and tick protection under normal conditions replace the collar every seven months. Under conditions where pets are exposed to severe flea and tick infestations, it may be necessary to replace the collar more frequently, however, do not replace the collar any earlier than 5 months. Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness or the pet’s protection. If the pet goes swimming or is out in the rain it is not necessary to remove the collar. The collar may be worn with a regular collar.
|Assembled Product Weight||
Central Garden and Pet
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.79 x 5.50 x 6.10 Inches
- No ratings found yet!