2-Pack Marine Retractable Transom Tie Down 2500lbs Boat Trailer 2 inch Strap 43″
These CargoLoc Brand marine ratcheting transom tie downs are perfect for home or commercial use! Ideal for most boats and trailers up to 28 feet in length, these transom tie downs have a break strength of 2500 lbs. and a load limit of 833 lbs. The rust resistant zinc coating makes them incredibly durable for life in salty conditions, and the hooks are rubberized to ensure the best fit possible. These transom tie downs also feature a 2 inch wide, nylon stitched webbing which adjusts up to 43 inches in length and self-retracts into the built in storage case. It safely secures the boat to the trailer without any extra or loose webbing. Trailer mounting hardware, installation guide, and instruction sheet are included.
- Zinc Coating Resists Rust and Corrosion 2″ Thick Nylon Webbing
- Rubberized Coated Hooks Ideal for Most Boats & Trailers up to 28ft Quick Release Control Tie Downs
- To ensure cargo security and safety, each component of every tie down assembly must meet or exceed strict standards for strength, durability and consistency.
- The single most critical component in products that are made with webbing, is the webbing itself. It is the webbing that essentially holds the tie down assembly together, and the cargo in place.
- Cargoloc partners exclusively with world class webbing mills to design, develop and build the best webbing money can buy.
- Made to provide a good look in the long run
- Made from the finest materials using modern day technology
- Refined workmanship and superior longevity
- Break Strength: 2500 lbs.
- Load Limit: 833 lbs.
- Length: 43″
- Width: 2″
|Manufacturer Part Number||
- No ratings found yet!